Bathroom Renovation cost in Dubai
Are you looking to renovate your bathroom in Dubai? And confused, that what would be the cost? So, your search ends here. We will be discussing important factor, point by point related to bathroom renovations in Dubai.
Important points to consider, prior to Bathroom Renovation
If you considering bathroom and toilet renovation, then you should consider following points:-
- Renovating a bathroom in Dubai for apartment owners, you must consider, few things to be kept in mind. In general, it becomes mandatory to get a NOC from building management and the concerned authority for that community.
- Neighbors NOC, especially in Emar Community, because any civil work will make noise and it is always better to inform your neighbors about your planned renovation.
- Modifications/ Relocation of existing sanitary ware – Usually for villas modifications are not difficult, but for the apartments the modification becomes difficult, because all the pipelines are going from 1 floor below neighbors apartment.
- Hiring licensed contractor with Liability insurance, this will help you to overcome any major break down, happened during renovation.
Bathroom Renovation Trends 2022 by Bathroom remodeling company in Dubai
- Replacing the bathtubs with standalone showers is very common nowadays in the area. Usually, People replace old-fashioned bathtubs with standalone bathtubs.
- Replacing small rectangular tiles with large format tiles or mega slabs
- Replacing outdated wash basin and shower mixer with concealed mixers
We usually get a lot of inquiries for similar work, and some of the clients only want to redo the bathtub area, not the complete bathroom.
Issues on redoing a portion of the Bathroom
When you only renovate the portion of your bathroom and toilet, the are high chances of Tiles mismatch because it is very difficult to source the same tiles.
How do we overcome such issues?
In this situation, we propose tiles/ mosaic in contrast to other walls.
Cost for converting the bathtub area to a standalone shower in Dubai
For making a standalone shower as follows:–
- A standalone shower with shower glass, linear grill, and Rain Shower will cost around AED 5,500- AED 7,000.
- A standalone shower with shower glass, linear grill, and Normal shower mixer will cost around AED 4,000- AED 5,000.
The price is just an indicative price, which will vary depending on your brand and tile size.
Bathroom renovation cost breakup, Dubai.
Labor charges excluding material
- To break and dispose of the existing construction waste costs around AED 1000/ to AED 1500/-.
- To plaster the wall of 2.0-meter x 2.5 meters, the bathroom will cost AED 1000/ to AED 2000/-.
- Water-proof using Mapei Waterproofing compound, it requires roughly around AED 1000/-.
- Tiles installation around AED 2000/ to AED 4000/.
- Plumbing work around AED 1500/ to AED 3000/.
- Ceiling and Lighting work around AED 1000/ to AED 2500/
So on average, the bathroom renovation in Dubai will cost you a minimum of AED 9000/-, which can go up to AED 20000/- excluding material. Tiles and Sanitary will go anything around AED 4,000 to AED 20,000/-.
High-quality bathroom renovation and remodeling cost in other areas, for an apartment in the Towers
Renovating the bathrooms in Towers is a little tricky and challenging due to so many policies and procedures in place by Building Management. Ideally, it takes a minimum of 2-3 days to break and dispose of the entire inner skin of a washroom. Breaking and disposing of the construction waste is the noisiest period while making the new bathroom.
A bathroom renovation cost in Dubai’s upscale areas is a little more expensive than the standard areas. A good bathroom renovation company in Dubai will charge you a minimum of AED 20,000/-. The cost increases per customer demands on types of wall tiles, floor tiles, and sanitary-ware brands.
Bathroom renovation cost in Dubai for Villas
Regarding bathroom remodeling in Dubai for Villas, the cost varies drastically. Because documents requirement is rare, usually no documents are required in freehold areas. There are multiple washrooms and toilets in any villa, so the labor and disposing charges are reduced.
The labor cost for Bathroom remodeling in Dubai starts from AED 7000/ bathroom, and for material, it all depends on the client. The more luxury brands you go for, the more you pay.
Bathroom renovation cost estimator Dubai
Bathroom renovation cost estimator Dubai
If you are looking for a professional bathroom renovation cost estimator in Dubai, you must contact renovation Services. With primex Services, you can get all the professional help you need to renovate your bathroom in Dubai or complete Home renovation and restoration services.
A proper bathroom renovation cost estimator in Dubai is very difficult to get. You will get contractors who will force their products and make sales. But with Primex Services, you will have a proper session understanding your needs and budget.
Primex Services will help you choose a proper product and guide you to understand the flaws in some products that you may not know.
An average cost of a bathroom remodels per square foot.
An average bathroom remodels cost per square foot will be around AED 125/ square foot to AED 175/ square foot. It is just an idea per our experience; it may vary depending on customer choice and situation.
The average cost of a bathroom remodel per square foot depends on what you are looking for. It can cost as low as AED 3000/-, and it can increase your demand.
Points to keep in mind on bathroom renovation costs in Dubai.
- Never go for a cheap fixing method for bathroom renovations. If you skip any of the above, you may have to break the bathroom in a month due to leakage issues for the person staying on your floor, complaints.
- Get a warranty for the contractor’s service in case something goes wrong in the future for a specified period. If the bathroom does not leak within four weeks, it will never leak.
- Before, laying the floor tiles, do the leak testing. The contractor can temporarily block all the drainage connections, fill water to a certain height, and leave it for a day or two.